Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not Much Goin' on in Texas Today

I don't have much to blog about today. It was a long day. The kids enjoyed school and then played hard at the park.

Sophia is eager to have her "cappy birthday"! That is exactly how she says it, and she even sings cappy birthday to herself. Her b-day is on the 29th. I wish we were in CA to have a big bash with all of the friends and fam, but we'll have to settle for a small get together with a Dora cake which will make Sophia very happy.

More tomorrow as I hope it will be a better day.

8 comments:

Letie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Letie B said...

Me first! Ha, G, Liz, Heather & Allie.

It sounds like your might be settling into a routing,

Hugs and kisses kisses to all.

anita said...

i'm 2nd...

...to bad we cant be there for sophia's "cappy birthday" and d you giving her a dora cake

Gina Marie said...

Maybe you can pray that the Burke's can be out there for the birthday - which I thought would also include Josh.

And maybe it will help that I will be out there. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can finally comment. Just for the record, i'm a daily reader!! My blogger & google accounts don't want to let me comment, but Gina hooked me up.

We miss you guys tons and it's nice to hear that you are finding your way around Texas.

Enjoy the day, Jessie & Babe

Elizabeth B said...

Cappy Birthday to Sophia! The 29th is my 10th High School Reunion - I'd rather be at the birthday party. I'll be singing in spirit!

Anonymous said...

Here I am Deana. Praying for you and the kids. I can't imagine what you are going through right now, but I can tell you that I am really impressed with how well you are all doing. You are doing a great big job and doing it well.

Cappy Birthday to Sophia!!

Lori :)

Elizabeth B said...

D, you're either soooooo busy or there's nothing going on. We miss you!! We need pictures!