Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day at Hawaiian Falls!!! Fun Stuff!

Today we went back to the water park and took Stephanie and Mike along! We ALL had a BLAST!!!! Below are the largest slides. Steph wanted me to get a pic because she said that no one would believe that she went down the largest slide three times!!!


First, Mike...
Then Steph!!! She was hilarious! All you heard at the bottom of the slide was, "Oh, my gosh"!!! "Oh, my gosh"!!! Then Steph would shoot out of the slide laughing so hard!

Then there was Gina!!! She too screamed all the way down. Check out that splash!!!
And, below, you see Kenny and Gina on the half pipe water slide!!! Mike went on that one too, but Steph thought for sure she'd shoot off the slide into mid air!!!

It was a bittersweet day though because Gina must go back to California tomorrow. Boo Hoo! We are all very sad, but she'll be back as soon as she finishes up her last class which is soon!
This weekend was a blast and a blur!

9 comments:

Letie B said...

Ha, I beat Liz, Gina, Heather and Allie. :)

anita said...

whatever.....



......good job steph for going down the huge slide!!

Letie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Letie B said...

Wow, very awesome Steph!!

I’m sorry G’s weekend with the family is over, but I’m glad to have her back in So Cal. I can’t wait to hear all the wonderful stories.

D, great pictures, as usual. But can you give someone else the camera from time to time so we can see pics of you too?

Gina Marie said...

Wanda - Deana was too chicken to go on the big slide so that is why there is no pic. LOL.

And this woman is SORE from the big slides! Bruises on my butt, my back, my arms. Does anyone feel sorry for me?!?!?!?!?

anita said...

i do i feel sorry for you

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all. Poor Sophia has a saggy swimsuit but it's so stinkin cute. Glad to have Gina back but we miss everyone else too.

Elizabeth B said...

Sophia has droopy drawers!! :-)

Great actions shots, D. I'm with you, though, too chicken.

G, good to have you back, at least for a short time.

allie said...

looks like you guys had fun =]