Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dear Auntie Gina

Thanks Auntie Gina for my new shoes! I love them! And thanks for my new Michael Jordan basketball t-shirt. I picked it out myself! I figure that with my high heels it is pretty darn girlie!

And, thanks for callin me each morning even when I am half asleep I love talking to you!
And, thanks for my new dress that has boxers!!! I love the boxers! Mom says they're not boxers, but I don't believe her!

And, I did trick mama into beliveving I ate my cereal when I talked her into opening up a pack of cookies for me because I was all done with my breakfast. Mom figured it out though, and I had to eat my cereal. I don't think I'll trick mom into giving me cookies again. I'll just eat my food and then ask like a good little girl!
I miss you so much, Auntie Gina. I ask about you everyday, and I hope you come to Texas soon cause I know you are lonely without me, Josh and Kenny. We know we are the only ones that can make you smile right down to your belly! We miss you the whole world. Now come to Texas and leave your frowns behind, k? I love you.
Love,
Sophia

5 comments:

Gina Marie said...

Thank you sweet Sophia, I miss you too and I love what you picked out! But what is this about you crashing the California house????

LOVE YOU!

anita said...

wheres dear heather???

Anonymous said...

where's dear auntie wanda?

allie said...

i see no dear my favorite allie.

hahah
but that was cute!

Elizabeth B said...

Yeah, no "dear Liz" come to think of it!

But I'm diggin' the shoes! I would have loved those when I was a kid - I might still love them now...

Sophia, those are BLOOMERS not boxers. Silly girl! You are so adorable - and a 3-year-old should not have such nice legs, which look even better in heals.