Monday, September 24, 2007

Afternoon Free Time and Cereal for Dinner!!!

So, here in pics is a recap of our afternoon! Ken was out with Mike playing ball so he isn't pictured today, but I am happy to report that he has nearly all As in his classes right now!!!

None of these pics are posed by the photographer (me). The kids did all of their own poses as they played. They all three play SO WELL together!

Check out little fisherwoman!!! Not sure why, but the kids all wanted to wear hats this afternoon! Good Times!

Precious faces!

Here's my littel "girly" girl and Mr. Rambo holding up his favorite action figures - evil black Spiderman! Thanks for the shirt grandma!!! He asked to wear it everyday and finally he got to wear it to school today! And, thank Liz for the hat! Liz bought Zack this hat a few days after he arrived home!

Zack with his Pirates back pack! Thanks Auntie Wanda! Kids playing (not posed)!

These kids are all three very organized people even when it comes to playing!!!

And, we topped afternoon playtime off with their favorite "breakfast for dinner"!!! Cereal, fruit and yogurt!


4 comments:

Gina Marie said...

Gina is the winner, read every word, and even im'd Deana that the blog was amazing (AND she didn't tell me she had updated it!)

Booya!

I miss you all!!!

kim said...

Don't you love cereal for dinner??? I am trying to play catch up on all of the blogs I missed. I was not able to access the business office at the Central very often. Boy am I glad to be home.

Elizabeth B said...

Number 3! That doesn't sound that good, but oh well!

Yay, my camo hat! I knew that boy would love it - he's so cute and "boy"!

Breakfast for dinner is awesome - I especially love eggs, canadian bacon, and homemade bran muffins. Yummy!

Great pics - the kids are adorable. I love Sophia's satin pj's. And the fact that Josh, Zack, and Sophia line up their toys in order - it makes my type A personality smile.

anita said...

liz ur making me hungry....perhaps i should eat lunch lol

i love how sophia eats Dora cereal =)