Friday, July 04, 2008

Our Second 4th of July as a Family


Zack was at a friend's house today where he was learning to skateboard and how to ride a long board. This is right up his alley. I get nervous, but I figure I've gotta let him live. He seems to be a natural. I am still on edge watching him, but that's typical, right?




Wrestling fun...


The kids loved doing sparklers. Fortunately the only mishap we had was Sophia running into Zack's sparkler, but she wasn't hurt just frightened. She got right back out there though. She doesn't miss a beat!

Here Zack is lighting his second sparkler with the first. He thought he was tricky.
That there is the emergency bucket of water.

We had a good 4th surrounded by friends and also a bunch of people we've never met. The kids acted like they had known everyone for a lifetime. I wish I had an ounce of their extroversion (is that a word?)!!!
Happy 4th to all!

1 comment:

Drewzer said...

Looks like fun. Check out my blog. I took some video of the Temptations Review. They were at the Frisco Freedom Fest at Pizza Hut Park.