Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boomerang Fun

Today we played with a boomerang! You might think that would be dangerous, but it is only dangerous if you actually know how to use one! We don't so we were more playing frisbee than anything!

Several times, Zack had to retrieve it from a tree!
And, this was its final resting place FAR too high for Zack to climb...sigh. Sophia was not very happy.
The kids LOVE to feed the ducks and beg to do so every day. I am surprised how much they like it, but they are both animal lovers so perhaps it is just a chip in them.



Here are a few mug shots in an attempt to stop the hands of time. These two are just growing up WAY too fast. I am treasuring every moment we have together, and I find great joy in their smiles.

These next pics depict Zack's true personality.



Nothin' like walking through a creek with barefeet!

Sophia chose the biggest ice cream available, and Zack was just happy with something chocolate!
Precious moments with my boy laying across my lap... I have never been more aware of how much physical touch means to a kid.

No comments: