Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ballers

Today Sophia wanted to dress in "basketball" clothes like Zack so I said, "what the hey"! And, here is how they're rolling today! Right now they're out at the mall with one of their babysitters! And, lucky her, she got to take the little tomboy!
These two look so much alike and are so close in size that they are not only called twins everywhere we go, but I find myself treating them as though they are the same age. I have to remind myself to let Sophia enjoy being 4!!!
And here is a pic of Zack's new nose. He decided to climb a brick wall yesterday and a brick fell off of the top and bam - hit him in the bridge of the nose and then hit his arm in three spots. So he has a scabbed swollen nose! He also fell on his skateboard and got road rash on his side yesterday so in his mind, he had a great day! It has to be the testosterone!

I had to add the bows to her hair because she really looked like a boy with her hair down!



No comments: