Monday, May 12, 2008

Conversation and Pics

Update: Russians went to space first - Yes, ummmm, what the heck was I thinking? Must be the drugs!!!! This moves me to go online and show and explain to him space tonight!!!!

Tonight at dinner:
Mom: Zack, do you know the Russians went to the moon first?
Zack: They did? How?
Mom: Yes, they did in a rocket. They beat us.
Zack: Who did they beat?
Mom: The Americans.

Later as he was getting into the tub:
Zack: Did the American's rocket go slower?
Mom: No, it left later.
Zack: But, the Russians won, right? I am Russian.
Mom: Yes, the Russians won, but the Americans won the war.
Zack: HUH? We both won?
Mom: Yes, do you feel conflicted?
Zack: (said sincerely with a smile) Sure, I can flick you!

Zack's hair is growing out! I'm curious to see how he'll look with longer styled hair.
She was not told to pose! This girl scares me!

You can see who has no fear...

Mr. Laid Back and Mean Girl

1 comment:

Smoke Rings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.