Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday at Last!

Zack always counts down to Friday, and today he woke up with a smile. He enjoys the weekends of sleeping in and having fun! I can't say I blame him one bit!

Sophia would rather go to school seven days a week! This week has been a little bumpy for her. She had two tough days, but her teachers say that the discipline at home is effective. That is nice to hear, and it is fun to congratulate Sophia when she has awesome days. I already checked in on her today, and she is doing very well. These behavior traits gone unchecked, would likely land her a starring role in Mean Girls 3 by the age of 12! I am dedicated to training a kind heart and gentle spirit into my little spit fire!

It is VERY nice being where the kids are all day long and taking them home directly from school. Perhaps if I win the lottery, I can live this life a little longer! LOL We shall see! I have my ticket!

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Zach will get there. However, I do not blame him. Kristina, like Sophia, is loving it, and could go everyday of the week (with zero behavior issues, finally!). I am sort of bummed because we used to count together how many days in the week were left before Saturday, now she gives me a "speak for yourself" look. I told them at work that I come to work so we all can count together. And yes, "Friday at Last"!.