Monday, May 12, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

You know the rest, and for me it is true! I don't like the rain! And, I am not fond of Mondays! perhaps, if payday were Mondays or if we had Tuesday and Wednesday off, I'd like Mondays, but for now, blah...I don't like em! Sophia does though! She is always wanting to go back to school! I think she's gonna be sad when school is over because she won't have school anymore. We'll see how that shock is handled.

Funny thing is prior to now, the days of the week didn't much affect me. I think that may be because my cup ran over at that time. If you've seen Hope Floats, you understand.

I can't say my cup is completely empty, but it is half full and I'm working daily at filling it some more. At some point, I know it will flow over once more. I just don't know what that will look like. But, believe you me, the next time it is flowing over, I'm gonna appreciate every drop!

Peace Out

1 comment:

anita said...

I saw hope floats! i get it!!! haha dont worry i think everyone hates mondays