Friday, July 13, 2007

Random Pics and Stories

First, we have Stephanie Joy Rivera and Sophia Joy Rivera!!! I am so glad I named Sophia after Stephanie! The love they share is so cool!


So Zack LOVES Chicken Joe from the movie Surf's Up. He likes to throw Chicken Joe into the pool because CJ sinks to the bottom of the deep end very quickly after which Zack will show off his skills and swim to the bottom to swipe CJ out of danger. Last week, Zack forgot about poor CJ in the deep end and when I went out back to give the pool a cursory glance to ensure that there was nothing left behind that would plug the vacuum, I saw poor CJ. For those who know me well, you know I was not going to jump in after him. So, I quickly stripped Zack down and let him do a dive in his boxers. He thought it was the greatest thing ever. He giggled for a long time. Tonight as we were going through pics, he was asking to see these so I thought I'd share.


Tonight was a big night for Zack. He had his first night out with Auntie Gina. They went to Cold Stone for some yummy ice cream. Zack was so jazzed to get to go out alone which is rare. I am so glad Zack has so many people who love him so much! He and Auntie Gina have awesome fun together!


While Zack and Gina were gone, Sophia got to stay home with mama! She got a new Dora coloring book from Auntie Wanda, and it kept her busy for an hour!!! She was even quiet! If you know Sophia, you know that she never stops talking! Some of my sweetest best friends are like that too!



This week Zack learned how to write his name. He learned his age, his birthdate, his alphabet by site and sound (A-U)!!! Praise the Lord! I was hoping he'd be a quick learner. And, thanks Auntie Stepha! Sophia learned how to say ABCDEFG, and she recognizes the letter A!

Tomorrow, the kids are spending the day with grandma at grandma's house. This is the first visit to grandma's house without mom so we shall see how tired grandma is when the day is over!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gina went to cold stones with out me?? sh-eena wats up my older sister?? haha

sophia quiet???? i can't believe it i need to see it to believe it lol dora must be a miricle worker lol

Anonymous said...

zack and gina had a date? wats up with that.

zacks mineeee! gina back off! =]



=]

Gina Marie said...

Whatev Allie - Zack even kissed my cheek and told me he loved me!

Heather - I will hook you up next time!

Anonymous said...

gina- ok =] yay i get big sis time with gina

Anonymous said...

So where is my ice cream??? chocolate and peanut butter pleezzze!!!!!