Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Jerry!

Today was Uncle Jerry's Birthday, and the kiddos were excited to sing "CAPPY BIRTHDAY" to him! Me thinks they wanted the cake!
Anyhow, Zack scored tonight because Uncle Jerry wanted to swim and jacuzzi for his b-day and Zack is still healing so can't swim. This meant that Uncle Jerry felt guilty and went and bought Zack the Spiderman Computer he's been wanting for weeks. Unbeknownst to me, Zack handed Jerry 4 quarters and asked him to take him to the store to buy the computer. He's been playing on the computer for 2 hours now!
Sophia loves cake and could hardly wait to dip her fingers into Jerry's frosting! She was a giggle bucket!
I have one more week of work and then the major packing begins! Texas here we come! The kids are jazzed. Zack mostly because he gets to start school.





4 comments:

anita said...

i love the pic of sophia is soo cute



ps i beat everyone!!!!

Gina Marie said...

Heather, I can't believe this, I am just happy you beat Liz!!! LOL

These pics are so flippin' cute. Or should I say pickin' cute?

Sophia's bangs look perfect and you can so tell Zack is jazzed about the Spiderman computer!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JERRY!!!!

Elizabeth B said...

Ok, whatever! I had to post to Gina's blog. So Boo-Ya, I beat all y'all on Gina's blog. Plus, I had to defend my name!

Anyway, to the pics. I love the fact that Zack wanted a Spiderman computer, and that he even wanted to buy it himself. That is so cute!

And Sophia is a darling. A frosting girl after my own heart.

Roxy said...

Deana, I am getting sad to see you go even without meeting you. Love reading your posts and you have inspired me to starts one. So far so good. i have been posting almost daily.
Love Sophia's outtie (sp?). Just like my Kristina!