Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Awesome Sunday with the Kidlets

The kids ate and ate and ate!


Then they played and played and played!!!! They had a total blast!!! It was so worth taking a break from packing! These are the moments that kids remember for a lifetime!



We even played glow golf! This was the first time Zack and Sophia saw a golf ball or a golf club! Fun stuff!


This last pic is Sophia in time out because she wouldn't stop picking up the golf balls in the middle of the game. She kept saying, "Huh"? "Huh"? "Huh"? After time out, she didn't pick up another ball that hadn't been hit in the hole! The reason I post the pic is because you can see such HUGE progress in Sophia!! She is securely attached now - meaning she knows she belongs to me, and she is secure in that forever love. Look at the difference:











9 comments:

Gina Marie said...

Your day looks like so much fun! Someday I will be back in the party atmosphere, I just know it!

The kids, of course, are adorable! You're right, Sophia has made huge adjustments and is totally attaching to you. I noticed she is more shy with strangers now, too.

Oh, and Heather and Liz - booya! I didn't even know D posted this.....

Jane and Jim said...

Sophia and Zach are two of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! We're adopting two under the age of four and are looking forward to when it's our turn. Reading your blog gives me such inspiration, you are a fantastic mother! I've linked your blog to mine so I can be sure to keep up with the progress of the little ones. Thanks for blogging!

Roxy said...

Deana, I am so happy for you. I totally understand what it feels like. I is a great milestone in our forever family time. Glad you posted it.

Elizabeth B said...

Total difference in Sophia's attitude - no Babbu Yagga!

Good, lots of pics; Allie should be happy!

I was just thinking - are you going to do a Disneyland run before you leave for Texas? Just a thought...

And, Heather, BOO YA this time around! And Gina, whatever!

DeanaMarie said...

I have one week off of work before leaving for TX so we'll be doing Disneyland, the beach, and Soak City. This is why I am packing my little heart out!

anita said...

gina...watever you live with the girl you see her with a camera you know it will end up on here

liz w/e i beat you last time

deana great pics like always i love the last pic of her on time out so cute

lori :) said...

Wow - she has her heart broken, before she was just mad. Doesn't that make your heart melt, to know that you are molding people!

Where were you guys on Sunday? It looks like a blast!

Letie B said...

D tell Zack that he has competions. What is it with all the guys crushing on Allie. :)





(this is allie....its not my fault they like me! =] )

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'll miss the kids coming into work for a visit. I can't believe you guys are moving in a week. :-( The kids have grown so much and adapted so well. You're an excellent mom, D. Keep up the good work.