Thursday, July 12, 2007

The NEW Sophia! Two posts so keep reading, please!



I finally caved and got Sophia's hair cut with some bangs!!!! What do you think?

Pic #2 I found a Leap Frog toy that teaches the alphabet and sounds at Big Lots on the way home. Sophia has already learned ABCDEFG - that took only 10 minutes!!!

Pics #3 and #4 Please note that Zack happily hugs Sophia now. He even agrees that she is his sister!!! For those who don't know, they are biological brother and sister. I think they look more and more alike each day. Of course, I am biased as their mother, but I think they're darn cute. Funny thing though - cute is no work at all. If only character automatically came with the package! Not that they're naughty - they're just human is all! I do have to say that training these two munchkins has been work, but the consistancy is paying off big time!!

Thanks for reading! Please comment. For those wondering where we're moving - North Texas - Frisco to be exact. If anyone has any work recommendations, I am all ears.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute i love sophia with bangs!!

Gina Marie said...

I really love Sophia's haircut and the bangs are cute. They both are SO FLIPPIN CUTE in these pics! But I love them in person even more!

Anonymous said...

I love the bangs...they are a great addition to an already adorable girl!

Jessica

Debbie said...

I love her hair with bangs. I can't get over how tan Zack is! Wow! They do look soo much alike!Very cute!

Anonymous said...

The bangs are awesome! She looks so much like a little girl, not a toddler. And they look like they could be twins, especially when they're sitting down and the same height.

By the way, I'm glad the two little boys under two turned out to be two darling children, boy and girl, 5 and 3.

Liz B

Anonymous said...

dang it looks like zack got darker. haha
but sophia looks SOO cute with bangs.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree - bangs are the bomb!! I am getting mine back this week so I can be as cute as Sophia!!