Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally an Update

When you see this, we'll be at the dentist for Zack's second visit. He has several cavities to be filled and will likely have about five visits before he is finished having his teeth repaired. I am pleased because his teeth could have been much worse. I am also thanking the good Lord that my dentist is a very generous Christian man who is discounting the work so that I can get it all done quickly. Now, not all Christians are generous so don't misread me, the Christian part is just a side note!

For those wondering, Zack's big surgery should be next Thursday, but I am having some trouble scheduling with his doctor!

Here is a pic of me and Sophia from last Sunday when we went bowling!Here are the star bowlers! Yes, all but Sophia beat me! That's my boy! He's got skill or as Mike would say, "He's a balla"!
Zack must help Steph find her 8 pound ball!

Don't these two look like bro and sis??? Actually, I think Josh would claim Sophia as his sis with no problem! He adores her! Zack still refuses to admit Sophia is his sistra (sister)!

Here is Sophia and HER Uncle Drew! She has him wrapped around her little finger!
And, Sophia gets in on the hanging action! In the background of this pic, you see Jerry, my older bro! We had a great time bowling together! Even though I suck at bowling, it is a cool way to encourage the kids and to spend quality time together.
Well, I hope all is well with all of the blog readers out there! Friday, makes one month that Zack and Sophia have been HOME!!!! Look for a special posting Saturday!
You know this staying home thing is a TON of work! The days FLY by and there is still so much to do and so much more I could do with the kids! It is crazy, but I sure do know where my heart is!

6 comments:

Gina Marie said...

#1 - thank you so much for posting! The kids are ADORABLE, they look happier everyday.

#2 - Heather, booya!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, Heather is not #2. She hasn't even posted yet.

The kids look happier and happier every day. There’s a sparkle in their eyes that wasn’t there before.

Anonymous said...

#1 gina and mommmy(wanda) shut up!! lol i beat you both on the last two so HA

#2...aw man i forgot what i was gunna say...thanks alot gina you made me forget!!

Gina Marie said...

Heather, you are such a BABY! Ba ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

hahaa. ok #1 go gina! you beat heather.

#2 mommy your a dork

#3. heather learn how to freakin spell MOMMY! it only has 2 m's


#4 deana the kids are so cuteeeeeeeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

Deana, I love the pictures and the stories. Great job on posting. The kids look so happy and at home with the family.

Jen T.