Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 2009 Continued

First we went to Du-Par's for lunch!  The kids absolutely love it!!!  If you haven't been there, you should try it.  Their pancakes are amazing, and everything is made from scratch.  The kids especially love the fresh fruit!!!
And, they LOVE the dessert!
After lunch, we came home and went on a bike ride along the paseo behind out house.  I really need to get back to exercising more regularly as this kicked my booootay as the kids would say.


I don't feel too bad though cause even the dog was exhausted!

Zack and Sophia love Gracie.  When we stopped to take a small breather, they were all over her kissing and hugging.  I don't get it, but I'm glad they love her.  I am a fuddy dud when it comes to pets.  I figure I have enough trouble cleaning up after humans w/o an animal added to the bunch.  However, I did have a good time riding the bike while watching her run her little legs off.  The Dog Whisperer would be so proud!
I love this next picture of two kids and their dog.  Isn't it precious?  Zack is really good about taking her out to go potty several times a day.  We're still working on a schedule that works well for all of us, but we're getting closer to eliminating potty frustrations.  And, technically, Gracie belongs to Auntie Gina, BUT I think the kids have taken over.  Shhhhh. Don't tell.

A little off roading...
Looks like we were riding in the wilderness when really McDonalds was just a stones throw away.  I love this city!!!
That's my crazy boy.  I love him so much.  Seven - not cool.  So not cool!

No comments: