Sunday, April 05, 2009

Officially Home Two Years

Random Pictures from two years ago... Boy do they grow fast!

Disneyland

Pony rides

Zack's 5th Birthday

At the baby home a little more than 2 years ago

In Moscow

At the hotel in Nizhny Novgorod

At Hard Rock Cafe in Moscow


Hangin' in the hotel in Russia

Our first morning as a fam in Russia

Red Square

No words can express how happy we are to be a family so I'm not even going to try. I just know that while 2 years seems like a long time, I can't believe it has ONLY been 2 years! It seems like we have been a family forever, and today reminds us that we are a FOREVER family - no matter when it began, it will never end. We are thankful to God for that!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That was a quick two years! I followed your journey when you became a family. I still enjoy seeing the updates and how big they are getting. It is nice to see Gina again too.