Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Can you picture it?


Doesn't this house look like it is missing something? Yep, you got it!! It's missing two beautiful Russian babies!!! Soon you'll see pictures of Rowan and Rylie playing ball out front... Can you picture it? Ready for a game of kick ball?

Well, not much going on right now with the adoption. My homestudy and all of the paperwork for my dossier is complete. I am just waiting on the package, and then it will be sent off to be apostilled which is a 3 day turn around service. I am not too worried about it because the adoption agency has not been registered as an NGO yet nor have they been reaccredited. I am anticipating both of these hurdles to be crossed in the next month or so, but I could be sorely mistaken! We shall see how long God needs the babies to be in Russia before coming to America! :)

On a completley different note, as far as life goes! I am thoroughly amazed with the house fans that we just had installed. There are five in the upstairs of the house. They are basically large vents that suck all of the hot air out of the house and then either pull the cold air in from the open windows OR suck hot air out and then allow the air conditioner to cool the house very quickly. To say the least, we have not had to run the air at all since we got the fans and in the morning the house is VERY cool and EXTREMELY fresh because the air being sucked in is the fresh morning air! I LOVE IT! Oh, and did I mention that running the fans costs 1/10th of the cost of running the air conditioner! PRAISE JESUS for small mercies!

Okay, well peace out my friends! Please comment if you read! I am feeling very lonely in this blog!!! Praise be to God for giving me good friends like YOU! Yep, you! Don't act so surprised! :) LOL Love you all! Rowan and Rylie are going to be so lucky!!!!

3 comments:

Gina Marie said...

I am the first to read this blog. I am out here in internetland, doing drive by's on my friend's postings. So, you are not alone.

Oh, and cool house!

Gina

Anonymous said...

House fans are awesome! I can't wait for the little ones to be here so we can celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Speeking of fans you have way more then 5 out there cheering for you and waiting to meet your boys. I check your blogs every week.