Saturday, May 22, 2010

Memory

Sophia still LOVES to play Memory! She kicks our butts every time we play, and I do not go easy on her! Zack beats me too!

I love playing games with the kids, and often Sophia says, "Mom, if you play a game with me and you win, you can relax." "If I win, we play again." :) I typically can't pass up a deal like this, and surprisingly she always chooses Memory first because she knows she will win!

Connect Four is another favorite, and the kids are both starting to enjoy Battleship as well. I do love that they enjoy playing games. The other night we played Wii Fit Plus for hours, and Zack exclaimed, "I just love playing games with family." That kid is so sentimental.

I think games are SUPER important in building so many skill sets for kids. There is nothing like a kid who learns how to win and lose gracefully! And, when I see kids strategizing, it makes me SMILE! I so hope that they use these skills as adults.

No poor sports being raised in this here house. :)


No comments: