Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wrestling and Bike Rides


Sophia being studious!

Zack is loving his Star Wars Lego set. He spends hours building. That makes this mama proud!

Chilling out after school.

Then the wrestling begins...

And, clothes come off as it progresses because they get so sweaty!




And, it ended with smiles on their faces!

We love to go on bike rides on the paseo. Well, I don't always want to go because I'm lazy, but the kids love it so I make myself get out there at least once a week. I do get great joy out of being active with the kids. There is so much more to life than video games and television. I try to keep a balance in our home. I'm hoping they'll learn to enjoy many aspects of life. At least that's my goal!



Zack loves to do acrobats on his bike!


Life is great! We can't wait for summer! 2 more weeks until school is out!

1 comment:

Kevin and Krista said...

All your pictures in the last couple posts are awesome.

So wish we could all hang out, our kids are so alike and I think our parenting style is as well.

One of these years. :)